Tuesday, October 18

Choosing to Walk in Faith

                                                                      
 We are getting down to the wire. 

8 weeks from now we will make the 5 hour drive to the Dallas area.  We will park our car at an unfamiliar hospital and we will walk into an unfamiliar situation.


We will sit in a waiting room unsure of our role or responsibility.

 In 8 weeks a baby girl will be born and she may or may not come home with us. In fact, it will be 48 hours after she is born until we discover in whose arms she will be when she leaves the hospital.
 
I wonder if this is a bit how Jesus feels sometimes?  Not so much the hospital stay but rather the whole waiting thing. 

 He prepares a home for us and he waits in anticipation of our arrival.    But in the end, Jesus waits for us to decide.  He waits for us to decide whether or not we will accept his gift of becoming royal heirs.

And in the end, it will be our PME’s choice whether or not she gives her baby to be adopted, to become part of our earthly family forever.  It's not our choice to make.

So just as Jesus goes ahead and prepares a place for us, so can we go ahead and prepare a place for this baby girl.

I am working on baby Maggie’s room this week it’s how I can best prepare our home for her arrival.  I can’t wait to show you the finished product.

Here is the color of the walls:

It’s Robin’s Nest 618 by Benjamin Moore.  I love this color, it’s crisp and clean and bright and cheery.
Over and Out,
ShareeSmile

No comments :

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind!